Attendance Policy for Home Games
- JV will arrive at the USC field (usually Boyce Middle School field) 45 minutes prior to the start of their game
- Once the away team arrives at the field, the JV girls will begin their laps, stretches, and warm-ups
- After the game, JV will pack away their equipment (except sticks), and have the opportunity to get food from the concessions/use restroom/say hello to family/etc.
- If there are JV girls that also play on Varsity, they will not pack up their equipment
- Prior to the announcement of the Varsity lineup, JV will create a stick tunnel, and be ready to cheer on Varsity
- JV girls will stay on the sidelines and attentively cheer on Varsity during their game without goofing off or using their cellphones
- Varisty will arrive at the USC field (usually Boyce Middle School field) 10 minutes after the start of the JV game
- Varsity will stay on the sidelines and get dressed for the game while cheering on JV without goofing off or using their cell phones
- By halftime of JV, the Varsity girls will be dressed and ready to start a lap around the track, and stretches
- Varsity will be respectful of their Junior Varsity teammates and not create a distraction
- At the end of the JV game, Varsity and floaters from JV will immediately jump on the field and begin warm-ups .